Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sad Data Entry Job

Salary:$27,000 - $27,000
Job Description:Data Entry- 8500 keystrokes must be accurate.
Fast paced, often hectic environment!
This position require 6 day work week, Mon-Sat. 60-70 hours a week! MANDATORY!!!

Sad fact #1: Before taxes, this equates to $2,250 per month and $562.50 per week. Assuming you work 65 hours per week, that adds up to about $8.50 per hour. Minimum wage here is $7.31.

Sad fact #2: A friend of mine made the comment "that's actually more than I make and I work about the same amount of hours." My friend has a 4-year degree and has been working in her field for years.

Sad fact #3: I found this job online on Friday. When I went back to grab the information from the job posting, it said the job is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment